How to Find a Veterans Service Officer

If you are a Veteran who still needs to file a claim for a service related disability, you first need to contact a Veterans Service Officer. This website can help you find one:

Our Duty: Helping disabled veterans win maximum benefits for their total disability claim.

Veterans Benefits Claims Process

Checklists and general guidelines for the Standard Claims Process, and Claim Appeals Process.

Download PDF


Get the most up-to-date information about filing & arguing cases to get the most benefits for your veterans.

Go To The Resource Center