Episode 46: Is it worth appealing your VA disability claim decision or contacting your Congressional representative?
In this 46th episode of The Veterans Voice, experienced veterans disability attorney Amanda L. Mineer talks about:
- Is it worth appealing your VA disability claim decision?
- Pending US Supreme Court case will decide effective dates for some types of claims
- Navigating the process of calling the VA about your claim status
- How to utilize inquiries to your Congressional representative to assist your VA disability claim process
- Understanding your rating decision letter
UPDATE Nov 7, 2022 – a decision has issued on the pending US Supreme Court case Amanda discussed since this episode was recorded. The Court rejected the veterans claim.
Have questions you want answered or want to be featured on The Veterans Voice? Email us at email@example.com
Would you like a free evaluation of your case? https://www.veteranslaw.com/consultation-request/