Welcome VSO / VSRs
In this section, the VLG has made available several resources including, access to the VLG brief bank (containing thousands of written arguments on VA issues), updates of new and important VA statutes and regulations, and use of Q & A feedback.
We hope that this new section will be an important aid in your representation of disabled veterans and their dependents. We, of course, are open to any suggestions or comments to better serve you.
Veterans Benefits Claims Process
Veterans Benefits Claims Process (PDF)
Checklists and general guidelines for the Standard Claims Process, and Claim Appeals Process.Download PDF
Disability Ratings Sheets
VA determined disability ratings and descriptions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).Download PDF
Back Injuries (PDF)
VA determined disability ratings and descriptions for common back injuries.Download PDF
Webinars & Resource Guides
View Webinars by the VLG that show questions and answers for common case law questions. Download the resource guides for the information contained in the webinars.
VSO / VSR Bulletins
- Bulletin: Making the Most of the Presumption of Soundness 21-Jun-2016
- Bulletin: Veterans Administration Loses (AGAIN) 80,000 Documents Affecting 9,300 Veterans 29-Apr-2016
- Bulletin: Challenging Effective Dates 01-Oct-2015
Veterans Law News
- Is VA Healthcare Worth It? 16-Feb-2017
- Evidence Based Treatment for PTSD 09-Feb-2017
- New PTSD Treatment Studies -- Transcendental Meditation, Sleep, and Ecstasy 02-Feb-2017
- Health Insurance and the VA 26-Jan-2017
- Emergency Care at Non-VA Health Care Facilities 19-Jan-2017