Welcome VSO / VSRs
In this section, the VLG has made available several resources including, access to the VLG brief bank (containing thousands of written arguments on VA issues), updates of new and important VA statutes and regulations, and use of Q & A feedback.
We hope that this new section will be an important aid in your representation of disabled veterans and their dependents. We, of course, are open to any suggestions or comments to better serve you.
Veterans Benefits Claims Process
Veterans Benefits Claims Process (PDF)
Checklists and general guidelines for the Standard Claims Process, and Claim Appeals Process.Download PDF
Disability Ratings Sheets
VA determined disability ratings and descriptions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).Download PDF
Back Injuries (PDF)
VA determined disability ratings and descriptions for common back injuries.Download PDF
Sinusitis & Sleep Apnea (PDF)
VA determined disability ratings and descriptions for Sinusitis & Sleep Apnea.Download PDF
Webinars & Resource Guides
View Webinars by the VLG that show questions and answers for common case law questions. Download the resource guides for the information contained in the webinars.
VSO / VSR Bulletins
- Keeping the VA to the Scheduler Criteria 08-Aug-2017
- The Clemons Case: Defining The Scope Of A Claim 30-Jun-2017
- Retrospective Medical Opinions 31-May-2017
Veterans Law News
- Service Dogs for Disabled Vets 10-Aug-2017
- Requesting a VA Appeal Hearing (DRO & BVA) 10-Aug-2017
- New Study on Young Veterans, PTSD, and Fight or Flight Response 03-Aug-2017
- How to File an Appeal 27-Jul-2017
- V-Wise: Sustainable Business Ventures for Female Vets and Spouses 13-Jul-2017